Drum roll please! The hottest hair color trends include the following:
- Ombré hair color has been popping up on red carpets for more than a year and is a great color option for brunettes
- Dip-dye hair color has seen no signs of flagging in popularity in 2013. Not just a trend for teens, dip-dye color — in which the ends are dipped in color, while the rest of the hair is left natural — is popping up on women (and men!) of all ages. .
- Bronde or “brown blonde” is that perfect shade between blonde and brunette that was first made popular back in 2007 by supermodel Gisele Bundchen and remains popular into 2013. ( As seen in the photo on this blog)
- Bright hues including streaks, washes of pastels, and bright crayon hair color and more.
- Platinum blonde hair remains popular in 2013. Keeping hair this blonde is high maintenance, however, and won’t suit all skin tones.
Call us if your interested in a Fall Hair makeover. We can customize a great look for you!